Our engine workshop facilities are situated at Schiedam in the heart of the port of Rotterdam and in easy reach from any port from the north of France, Belgium and The Netherlands.
Overhauling of two-stroke engines components
• Wave-cut of two-stroke cylinder liner
Restoring of cylinder liners running surface of two-stroke engine after suffering from scuffing up to bore 980 mm.
• Honing of two-stroke cylinder liner
Deglazing of cylinder liners of bore diameters up to 700 mm with our new state-of-the-art honing machine.
• Overhauling two-stroke engine components
Overhauling of cylinder cover, exhaust valves, piston and stuffing boxes, Top-Bracing, fuel pump and exhaust valve running gear.
Testing, overhauling of Alpha-Lubricators with our state-of-the-art testing equipment.
Overhauling any component of four-stroke engines
• Honing of four-stroke cylinder liner
Deglazing of cylinder liners of bore diameter 160 up to 700 mm with our new electro-pneumatic honing machine.
• Pressure testing of engine components
All engine components requiring pressure testing are tested at our state-of-the-art pressure testing machine. All cylinder covers are pressure tested at a temperature of 80 ºC prior dismantling in order to determine any cause of leakage before overhauling and after completion of overhauling.
• Overhauling four-stroke engine components
Overhauling and reconditioning of cylinder covers, pistons, exhaust and inlet valves and all other components of the engine.
• All served components are cleaned in our 3 ultrasonic cleaning machines, based on latest technology, prior inspection and overhauling.
• Large components up to 4600 x 1950 x 1950 mm can be ultrasonically cleaned.
Cleaning and overhauling of coolers
• Pressure testing of coolers at our pressure testing machine.
• Pressure testing tube by tube as well as sealing between tube and tube sheet with our modern testing equipment.
• Ultrasonic cleaning and overhauling of charge air coolers of any size common in today combustion engines
• Ultrasonic cleaning and overhauling of lube oil, HT and LT tube coolers
Overhauling of pneumatic and electronic control systems
• Overhauling control systems common on today two- and four-stroke marine engines
Overhauling and reconditioning of multi-brand fuel equipment
• Overhauling and reconditioning of fuel nozzles, slide valves, plungers & barrels of any brand of marine engine
• A large variety of new OEM plungers, needles, seals and related components are kept in stock and can be accurately grinded in during reconditioning
• Balancing of turbo charger rotors
• Balancing of pump and drive shafts